x4270 , not able to change Boot Order in LSI utility

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Heba, Aug 20, 2013.

  1. Heba

    Heba

    Hi,
    I've installed a SAS PCI card to x4270, when powering on the system it does not boot, because of the "Boot Order" in the LSI utility, I used Cntrl + c to open the LSI utility , in the boot order the EXT-SAS comes first and INT-SAS comes second. I need to change that order and give INT-SAS boot order of 0 , and the EXT-SAS a boot order of 1.

    The problem, it's not working , as in the screen shot in my link below , it says use +/- to change boot order and it does not . on the guide of the utility user guide , it says to have the cursor in the boot order feild , press "insert" and write 0 or 1 . also it doesn't work.

    20130813_123221 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!\

    Your support is appreciated

    Best Regards

    HEBA

    Heba, Aug 20, 2013