X5DA8 Driver CD Help Needed Please

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by Graffnoir, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Graffnoir

    Graffnoir Guest

    Hello Group :)

    I wondered if someone could help me Please. I have the x5da8
    motherboard and the supplied CD with the motherboard tells me its the
    wrong CD when i try to install the drivers. I was supplied with the
    CDR 006 revision 152 and even though some of the drivers do seem to be
    working im getting multi audio controller, 2 PCI devices, 2 System
    Interrupt Controllers and a USB Serial Bus Controller errors in the
    device manager ( The little yellow circle with the ! in it ). I have
    scanned the disk many times and i cant seem to find the drivers for
    these devices. Any help at all would be wonderful. I have been to the
    supermicro.com website and found a large list of CDR images to
    download and im not sure which one i would need for my motherboard. On
    another not the fans on the 2 X 2.8 Zeon chips are making a low
    throbbing pulsating noise which im sure you can imagine is rather
    annoying and i wondered if this was normal ( Im guessing it might not
    be ) and if there was a solution or new fan i could purchase to
    replace them. As i said before any help you can give me would be
    appreciated. Thank you for reading this :).

    On The Sea Of Infinite Tranquility
    Sail On

    Graffnoir

    Graffnoir, Nov 8, 2003