    Power manager doen't seem to have anything about standby?

    many thanks for any help - I know there are loads of experts out there
    Laurence

    lol, Oct 11, 2012

  2. lol

    newsgroups Guest

    Found the answer to this- problem was that i was trusting the Productivity
    centre / System Update to check for any drivers needed, but what I actually
    haad to do was manually remove components download and reinstall them until
    everything worked.
    Took about 4 hours in total, but replacing the display drivers eventually
    solved the proble.
    Hope this helps someone else..

    newsgroups, Oct 11, 2012

  3. lol

    News Guest

    Generally, downloading from the driver matrix provides the best outcome.

    Tedious, yes, but incontrovertible.

    News, Oct 11, 2012