    install CD did you use, XP original or XP+SP1?

    Thanks in advance,

    Alex

    Alex Lazarevich, Aug 31, 2004

  2. I've got the same board, and had the same problems. With ACPI disabled,
    everything went fine, when enabled WinXP wouldn't even install, I got a
    bluescreen stating something with "pci.sys" everytime.
    Solution: You _need_ to have a slipstreamed XP-SP1-CD, that means, SP1
    integrated into the install CD. Try googling for "XP SP1 slipstreamed" or
    similar, you'll find tons of information on how to burn a functioning
    Install CD.

    Michael

    Michael Swistun, Sep 19, 2004