    SB81P. Is this true...??

    Regards,
    Evert Meulie

    Evert Meulie, Nov 9, 2004

  2. I don't know about the SB81P but my SN85G4 has a X800XT in it with no
    problems and it only has the standard PSU and cooling. 6800 probably
    wouldn't fit though as the 6800 Ultra I have in my other PC takes 2
    slots and the extra slot is on the wrong side for some if not all
    shuttles

    I like Toys and Cake, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Evert Meulie

    Evert Meulie Guest

    How do the fans run on that system? Low-speed/noise most of the time, or
    are they all at full-speed to keep the box cooled?
    Do you have some temp. readings/measurements for us?

    Which X800XT do you have in that system?

    Regards,
    Evert

    Evert Meulie, Nov 11, 2004
  4. Fans are on the lowest setting most of the time and then step up just
    a little during gameplay. The only time they have been on full was
    during the summer when I first got the card and the air conditioning
    broke in my house and ambient temperature was around 28 degrees
    Celcius

    Mostly the CPU runs around 35-40 idle and 45-52 under load the most it
    got to during few days with no air-con was 59

    My CPU is an Athlon 64 3200+ and is not overclocked
    It's an Asus AX800 XT PE

    I like Toys and Cake, Nov 11, 2004
  5. Evert Meulie

    Evert Meulie Guest

    Shuttle USA has just confirmed to me: 'Yes. It does support X800 and
    GF6800GT'

    Regards,
    Evert

    Evert Meulie, Nov 12, 2004