    just got mine Asus X800 PRO, looking for softmod
    anyone ??

    remove nospam

    Killer, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Killer

    Jeff B Guest

    what's softmod?

    Jeff B

    Jeff B, Jun 28, 2004

  3. Killer

    Killer Guest

    softmod?? using software to upgrade a X800 to X800 XT
    just like other ati cards ......www.omegacorner.com
    but none for the x800

    Killer, Jun 28, 2004
  4. Killer

    mrgreg Guest

    Can't be done. The traces for the other 4 pipes are physically cut.

    mrgreg, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Killer

    John Lewis Guest

    John Lewis, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Killer

    borolad Guest

    NGO15.exe is what your looking for, it's about 25Meg to download

    http://fabu.beareyes.com.cn/2/lib/200406/15/059/1.jpg

    http://video.beareyes.com.cn/NGO15.exe
    and the newer beta
    http://video.beareyes.com.cn/53379-NGO15b.exe

    Usual ... .... .... user beware, BoroLad

    borolad, Jun 29, 2004
  7. They say that if your traces aren't cut you can flash the Gigabyte x800xt v1
    bios to enable the pipes....

    But that is very rare supposedly...

    newsgroups.bellsouth.net, Jun 29, 2004
  8. Killer

    Killer Guest

    ok thanks all!!

    will try the drivers first, perhaps a hardmod afterwards...

    Killer, Jun 29, 2004
  9. Killer

    rookee Guest

    I think you can not find a working softmode now .The only one that I
    try is the
    NGO Driver : http://www.rage3d.de/index.php?show=968 but it will not
    work on my Sapphire and I don't know anybody who can say it works.

    greetz
    rookee

    rookee, Jul 6, 2004