    21 Inch Sony Trinitron Monitor

    Let everyone know how it works in a couple of Days.

    Cheers

    J Wilson, Jul 28, 2004

  2. J Wilson

    JB Guest

    No, but I've used my x800pro to drive my Samsung DLP HDTV,
    works great.
    Where'd you get the x800xt?

    Jeff B

    JB, Jul 28, 2004

  3. J Wilson

    Dave Guest

    Dave, Jul 28, 2004
  4. J Wilson

    Drew Carter Guest

    I have an AIW9600xt and ordered the HDTV dongle.. what a waste of time and
    money... there is 160% overscan.. on my Panasonic HDTV.. unusable.. Ati is
    well aware of the problem.. and could care less.

    The AVS forums are full of people who wish they had never bought an ATI
    product.. after spending hours trying to configure it.. and then have ATI
    support tell me I don't have Winxp configured properly.. I wish I had never
    bought an Ati card also.

    Drew Carter, Jul 29, 2004
  5. If you plan on scaling a DVD to HDTV resolutions it will not work. The only
    way to do this it to get a VGA to component transcoder and use Powerstrip to
    adjust the timings and overscan

    Chris Liberti, Aug 3, 2004
  6. Don't waste your money on the ATI dongle, it is a POS. Instead get a VGA to
    component transcoder and download Powerstrip and look online for tips on
    creating custom resolutions and you will be set.

    Chris Liberti, Aug 3, 2004
  7. J Wilson

    JW Guest

    I was lucky to get one at PC Cyber in Ottawa. The HDTV is crap - does
    not scale in 16/9 - very disapointing!!!

    JW, Aug 7, 2004