    mediamax x800gto 256mo
    fortron 450watts

    thanks

    Famanaga, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Famanaga

    First of One Guest

    Ensure you have the latest ULi chipset drivers, v2.20 installed. I'd imagine
    such a unique motherboard will be very reliant on proper drivers to
    function.
    Download it here: <ftp://www.uli.com.tw/driver/Integrated220.rar>

    BTW, "Mediamax" seems to be offered only by French retailers. I can't vouch
    for the brand.

    First of One, Aug 15, 2006

  3. Famanaga

    Frodo Guest

    two sticks of no name memory, I stopped buying no name memory a long time
    ago.
    Try resetting the memory, then clear the bios, might help

    Frodo, Aug 15, 2006