x86/IA-64 vs Sparc - Architecture comparison

Discussion in 'Intel' started by Arun Prasad, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Arun Prasad

    Arun Prasad Guest

    Hi,

    I'm new to Solaris and Sparc platform. I have experience with x86,
    IA64 and PPC.

    I'd like to know is there any place/link/pointer where I can get a
    comparative study on

    x86/IA-64 Vs Sparc (32/64 bit) architecture,

    from the perspective of (PCI) Device Driver Developer?

    That would help me to give some kick start.
    Please mark a CC to [email protected] as well.

    Thanks and Regards
    Arun

    Arun Prasad, Aug 18, 2003