    If there are two processors,
    can each of them access the RAM of the other processor?

    Thanks for any help.

    Pavel Pokorny, Oct 10, 2005

  2. Well, 4GB modules aren't supported. This doesn't mean it can't work, but
    no-one knows if it does...
    Of course...
    The machine has 8 memory slots, every CPU is connected to four of them.
    A CPU can access the memory that's connected to the other CPU over the
    HT links. If You lack the second CPU You can only use the memory slots
    that are connected to the first processor (NUMA principle).

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Oct 12, 2005