  1. Are all 1MB L2 cache, 800FSB Xeons the same as Nacona (with 64bit extensions
    and SSE3) ?

    Thank you

    Luke Piasecki, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Luke Piasecki

    JK Guest

    JK, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Luke Piasecki

    Judd Guest

    Not all, just some.

    Judd, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Luke Piasecki

    Judd Guest

    Judd, Aug 16, 2004
  5. Luke Piasecki

    daytripper Guest

    The *only* 800mhz FSB Xeons in existence are in fact Nocona processors...

    /daytripper (And note: "Nocona" is the *only* correct spelling ;-)

    daytripper, Aug 16, 2004
  6. Why would he want to read an article which doesn't answer his question?
    Why would he want to read an article at all when he asked a yes/no question?

    Bill Davidsen, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Luke Piasecki

    Judd Guest

    Really? I didn't realize that. Only prescott/800's were introduced without
    EMT64... weird.

    Judd, Aug 17, 2004
  8. Luke Piasecki

    JK Guest

    If he is considering buying the chips, he should try to get as nuch information
    about them as possible.
    He would if he is seriously considering the purchase of those chips and
    wants more information about them.

    JK, Aug 17, 2004