XFX Geforce 6800-GT vs. XFX Geforce 6800-XT

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Semi Head, Feb 6, 2006.

  1. Semi Head

    Semi Head Guest

    Considering buying a 6800GT for my new AMD 939 system that i'm about to
    build.
    Needed to ask the g-card experts here if any of you have any knowledge
    about this (new?) XFX 6800-XT card.

    Is the XT a new version of the Geforce 6800, as i suspect?

    Has anyone had experience with the XFX Geforce 6800-XT, yet?

    In the real gamming life, is this 6800-XT card superior to the 6800-GT?

    S_H

    BTW- 6800-XT is $143 @ Mwave.com

    XFX GEFORCE 6800 XT
    256MB PCI-E
    DDR3
    Model # PVT42EUDE3
    http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=3000454

    Semi Head, Feb 6, 2006

  2. Semi Head

    Romano C Guest

    Me to investing in new card.But from what i read i found these results.
    6800XT is same card like 6800le but without any chances to unlock extra
    pipes.6800GT is faster than 6800le and xt i would dare to say 30 % if not
    even more. What im intrested is performance between 6600gt vs 6800LE.
    And again 6600gt is faster than 6800xt or 6800le on stock speed.

    Romano C, Feb 6, 2006