Xilinx Platform Studio - Microblaze - xilkernel - XMD

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by AJ, Jul 4, 2006.

  1. AJ

    AJ Guest

    Hi All,

    I am trying to get xilkernel to work with Microblaze on a spartan 3
    FPGA board.
    My C application looks like this:

    #include "xmk.h"
    #include <stdio.h>
    #include <pthread.h>
    #include <os_config.h>
    #include <sys/process.h>

    void main()
    {
    xilkernel_main();
    }

    I am using xmd to download this. I am able to connect to microblaze on
    the FPGA and I am able to download the C application onto the SRAM.
    When I give the run command and hit return, the following error comes
    up:
    Error MDT :Fatal Error: Detected Software Breakpoint. But Microblaze is
    running.

    Experts please help.
    Why is there an error at this stage ?
    Thank You in advance.