    The temperature is running at 46 degress celcius. Is this normal temp?

    Thanks
    Ray

    ray, Nov 3, 2003

  2. ray

    ray Guest

    I forgot to ask what is the standard vcore setting for this processor?

    Thanks
    Ray

    ray, Nov 3, 2003

  3. Hi

    I have the same processor. 46° Celsius is normal. I have a Volcano 6 cooler,
    cpu not overclocked.

    Michael Ziegler, Nov 3, 2003
  4. ray

    ray Guest

    That is a relief!

    Thank You Michael

    Ray

    ray, Nov 3, 2003
  5. ray

    BF Guest

    How can you say that is normal without any more information like:
    What is the room temperature?
    What is the case Temp?
    Is that 46C under load or idle?

    BF, Nov 6, 2003