    400mhz. Cooling does not seem to be a problem, my MB temp is about 32
    and my cpu about 50.

    Any advice would be great.

    edrafp, Jun 25, 2005

  2. edrafp

    uddarts Guest

    glad your getting the hang of things. it nice you found the multi
    adjustments.

    try this:

    http://files.extremeoverclocking.com/file.php?f=36

    install and run the 1m test. take note of the time, then reset the
    computer to the old setting and compare. you’ll see things are better
    with the new settings.

    then you work at getting the score lower. being a via chip set you
    don’t really want to go over the 200fsb. you can try adjusting the ram
    timing to lower settings. you’ll need to raise the voltage on the ram
    some. you’ll have to experiment and more than likely learn exactly
    where the cmos jumper is.

    when it appears to be stable, you start testing with.

    http://www.memtest86.com/

    and prime95 (watch your temps!!)

    http://www.mersenne.org/freesoft.htm

    ud

    uddarts, Jun 26, 2005

  3. edrafp

    uddarts Guest

    just realised you were using the 10.5x200. you can also start working
    on raising the multipliers. you will have to start increasing the
    vcore at some point. right now you should beable to use 11x200 without
    a hitch. that will get you running at a xp3200 speed. i would guess
    through my experience you shoud get spi to run the 1m at about 47sec.

    what is the stock vcore of your cpu?

    ud

    uddarts, Jun 26, 2005