    What would each one require to get it working? I believe the 2400+
    even if locked would work without changing much (if only defaulting to
    20x100)- would the XP-M?

    Alan, Dec 2, 2004

  2. Alan

    Wes Newell Guest

    There's several that use mobiles in the KT7A, and IIRC the most you might
    have to do is set the max multiplier, and I'm not sure if even that's
    required. Most of these will run at 2400MHz and higher.

    Wes Newell, Dec 2, 2004

  3. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Thanks Wes,

    So would I be correct in saying I'll need to do the wire mod to get
    the higher multipliers, or can I just select 9x to map it to 17x in
    the BIOS?

    Alan, Dec 3, 2004
  4. Alan

    Wes Newell Guest