    warning messages keep popping up.
    The pop ups are annoying . How Can we configure to minimize the pop ups.

    Mike

    Mike, Jul 20, 2005

  2. Mike

    Monica Guest

    Yes you can safely delete MMJB. I'm sure you can also configure MC to be
    the default player. You can configure Norton's to allow MMJB to always
    disallow MMJB to access the Internet or to always allow and don't ask
    anymore. You've got several options :)
    Monica

    Monica, Jul 20, 2005

  3. Mike

    Jeff Guest

    go into the properties or options for media player and look for a tab called
    file types and you can check off the types of file you want media player be
    the default player of.

    -jeff

    Jeff, Jul 25, 2005