    Tribble

    [Also posted in microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support a few days
    ago, apologies if you see it twice - I'm just hoping for a response]

    Tribble, Nov 3, 2006

  2. Tribble

    BillW50 Guest

    Yes I do have ideas. ;)

    Oh you wanted to know what they are? Oh sorry! Run MSCONFIG and stop all
    start up software. If problem is gone, troubleshoot until you find which
    one cause it. If this isn't it, write back to us.

    BillW50, Nov 4, 2006

  3. Tribble

    Neill Currie Guest

    Is the battery OK?? This started happening to mine(though after 35 mins) and
    a new battery cured the problem.

    Neill Currie, Nov 4, 2006