XP problem..only during debug! on CW10.5 and LPCXpresso??

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by blisca, Apr 27, 2014.

  1. blisca

    blisca Guest

    Hi
    I ask your help for a problem relative to my PC and its OS,but inherent to
    embedded electronics,because the problem affects just the debug operations

    After a registry clean ,maybe done too deeply,my XP pro works fine except
    during debug:
    i have the same strange behaviour with two different IDE's, CodeWarrior for
    MCU 10.5 and LPCXpresso,r. 5.xx,6.xx
    Despite the USB emulator Debugger is correctly listed in Control Panel
    ,launching the debug it happens that the progress bar stucks at 61%,and it
    runs in this state endlessly.
    In both case i have the same behaviour,no difference plugging in the demo
    boards or not

    Any idea?

    Thank you for your time

    Diego

    blisca, Apr 27, 2014

  2. blisca

    Tim Wescott Guest

    The first thing I'd do (well, second after some cursing) would be to
    uninstall the IDE's and related software then reinstall it. That should
    either fix up the registry or mangle it so badly that you have an excuse
    to start over with a clean install of the OS.

    Tim Wescott, Apr 28, 2014