    screwing up my XDA, whether someone else has tried it and the results they
    achieved...

    Thanks!!

    PhiCloray, Nov 25, 2006

  2. PhiCloray shared these words of wisdom:
    You have no chance.
    The OS for TabletPCs is XP with extensions.
    It's absolutely impossible to run XP on any PDA.
    There's worlds between.

    You might, however, have a look at the new UMPCs (ind the project
    phase called "Origami"), f.e. the Samsung Q1, which are working with
    XP TabletPC Edition.
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/umpc/default.mspx

    Also check the "OQO" running under XP TabletPC Edition
    http://news.com.com/Start-up+shrinks+PC+to+palm+size/2100-1040_3-883861.html?tag=nl
    http://www.oqo.com/

    and finally the "DualCor cPC"
    http://www.dualcor.com/ which has two processors and with the one
    works in PDA mode using Windows Mobile 5 whilst the other is running a
    fully
    blown XP TabletPC edition.

    HTH
    Rainald