    sam Guest

    Whether tablet PC XP edition can run Mpeg 2 files? Is the
    any tool available to play in tablet PC - XP edition

    sam, Jul 22, 2003

  2. sam

    Pete Wright Guest

    I don't run MPeg2 files myself, but you have to bear in mind that the Tablet
    runs an extended version of Windows XP. if you have software, or know of
    software already that runs in XP and that works with MPeg2 files then it
    will work just fine on the tablet.

    If you don't know of any software and want some advice on which app to get,
    then try asking in one of the numerous MPEG 2 newsgroups out there.

    Hope that helps,

    Pete

    --
    Peter Wright
    Author of ADO.NET Novice To Pro, from Apress Inc.

    Pete Wright, Jul 23, 2003