    the shift key is highlighted, if you click the shift key off the numeric key
    pad will start working again. Is there a series of key strokes that turn the
    shift key on?

    Amy, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Amy

    Chris H. Guest

    Don't know about specifics of the program you're using, but did you know the
    Tablet Input Panel has a key pad? While in either the Writing Pad or
    Character Pad, just tap the "num" button on the TIP and you will have a
    small key pad. Are you opening the TIP to the keyboard all the time?

    Chris H., Apr 11, 2006

  3. Amy

    Amy Guest

    We are not using the TIP num pad to enter data, it takes up alot of space on
    the small screen. Some salespeople are using the DialKeys number pad that
    came with the Fujitsu P1500 but that is also causing the same problem with
    the shift lock. I will have someone try the TIP num pad to see if it locks
    up too.

    Amy, Apr 13, 2006