    Can anyone help me about how to use that software in germa verion of XP
    tablet?
    Thanks

    sates, May 12, 2006

  2. sates

    Chris H. Guest

    Correct, the Education Pack is only supported on English-language versions.
    Unfortunately, Microsoft's Enhancement Pack for Tablet PC which supports the
    other eight languages available on Tablets
    (http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/tabletpc/enhancementpack/default.mspx)
    does not include the equation portion, only Ink Desktop, the new Snipping
    Tool, Send to Microsoft Office OneNote 2003, Hexic Deluxe and the Energy
    Blue Theme.

    Chris H., May 12, 2006

  3. sates

    sates Guest

    Thank you for your quick responce.Can you offer me any solution +hen?

    sates, May 12, 2006
  4. sates

    Chris H. Guest

    Sorry, but the software you want is only supported on English-based Tablet
    PCs.

    Chris H., May 12, 2006
  5. Chris H. <> shared these words of wisdom:

    Pls permit that I jump in with a "mee-too".
    As the CDs which came with my tc1100 contain the multiligual version
    of XP, would it possible to install English in addition to German in
    order to get the Educational Pack going?
    Or would it be necessary to make a fresh install from scratch with the
    English version and then apply the multilangue pack in order to get
    German back?

    Rainald

    Rainald Taesler, May 14, 2006
  6. The latter: MUI packs for Microsoft products only work off an English
    base install. This should be different with Vista which has no base
    language, but it's certainly true for XP.

    Mike Williams, May 14, 2006
  7. Thnak you so much for this info.
    As it took me quite some time to install evrything, I think I'll leave
    this for a series of rainy days or for the time when XP has become fat
    and lazy and needs a new install.

    Rainald Taesler, May 15, 2006