    preinstalled, but i need English version of Xp tablet
    edition! My friend brought the pc from china, so it has
    chinese install. Can anyone help me?

    mithat, Oct 29, 2003

  2. You'll have to approach Acer on this issue.
    --

    Mike Williams - Office MVP
    http://www.mvps.org/

    Please respond in the same thread on this newsgroup. Make sure you
    include details of your application and Windows versions, plus any
    service pack updates.

    Do not mail to me directly without invitation - you have a choice of
    getting ignored or billed for my time. Most questions can be answered
    by reading recent NG posts, checking the MVPS web FAQs or searching the
    relevant Google archive e.g.
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=microsoft.public.word.spelling.grammar

    Mike Williams [MVP], Oct 29, 2003