  1. Yeah it is kinda personal at this point and I know it is a weakness of mine
    and I should let it go but my whole point is that I never suggested that and
    he keeps insisting I did.

    Josh Einstein, Oct 16, 2005

  2. I didn't think my post was disrespectful to James at all. I am actually glad
    to see him here in the newsgroup because much like me, he appreciates
    factual accuracy of the information in here and challenges it when it is
    wrong.

    My comment about the "bizarro" world was a little sarcastic but (I thought)
    in humor. You probably read it wrong. :)

    Josh Einstein, Oct 16, 2005

  3. Stefen Niemeyer

    Chris H. Guest

    Correct. I was making sure .NET 2.0 was not taken as a general "thing to
    do" because Josh added (and end users) to the Subject: line. Josh likes to
    correct me, and gets a bit out of control with his accusations. That's his
    problem, but I will continue to correct things so the general public knows
    the proper approach.

    Chris H., Oct 16, 2005
  4. Stefen Niemeyer

    Chris H. Guest

    Please refrain from sending me emails, Josh. If you have something to say
    to me, say it in public without demeaning remarks.

    Chris H., Oct 16, 2005
  5. Stefen Niemeyer

    Mickey Segal Guest

    Josh and Chris:

    You two are among the most valued contributors to this group. Each of us
    occasionally misreads a post or responds in a less than charitable manner to
    a post, but please understand that the rest of us value highly the
    contributions of both of you and don't want either of you to feel bad about
    this group because of a simple misunderstanding that spiraled out of
    control. Let's move on and hopefully both of you will continue to feel
    comfortable enriching the discussion in this group in the future as you have
    in the past.

    Mickey Segal, Oct 16, 2005
  6. Stefen Niemeyer

    James Gockel Guest

    I understood it...
    :-D
    just my two and a half cents.

    -James

    James Gockel, Oct 16, 2005
  7. Chris, this is something you may post in private form only not in public.
    Please refrain from discussing private issues or Empfindlichkeiten.
    (http://dict.leo.org/?lp=ende&lang=d...dr=on&spellToler=std&search=Empfindlichkeiten)

    --

    Mit besten Gruessen - Best wishes
    Stefen Niemeyer