    the sata raid.

    Any ideas ?

    Thanks

    Guest, Jun 3, 2004

  2. Guest

    MC Guest

    Go into the BIOS and change the hard drive order around. Can't remember the
    exact menu it's on, I think it might be on the boot page or the one next to
    it.
    If you're still having problems then unplug all but one drive during the
    install.
    If it's too late and you've installed to d: for example then you can change
    this in the registry fairly easily.

    HTH

    MC

    drives connected to the Promise
    the ide raid but it still wants to be put on

    MC, Jun 4, 2004