    WinME/XP. The problem does not occur under Win98 and I want to work with
    some of the music that I originally composed under Win98.

    Any ideas?

    The Good Son, Apr 30, 2004

  2. The Good Son

    hawk Guest

    Well, what video card does the Win98se see? Take a look in Device
    Manager and check what card is reported present. You may have to
    un-install all drivers and the video card (While in Win98se) and start
    from scratch. You don't have to remove the card to un-install it, just
    do it from device manager. And don't let Win98se install any drivers
    except standard generic windows VGA drivers. (Just cancel any attempt
    by Win98 to install "best drivers". Then after your Win98 starts up
    with generic VGA drivers, install the correct drivers from CD or where
    ever you have them.

    Regards, hawk

    hawk, Apr 30, 2004