    great but I have a problem with Word 11 crashing. The auto reporting system
    gives me no help. Shutting down and starting again seems to make it work
    temporarily. Any thoughts as it is unbelievably frustrating.

    WRCaz, Sep 1, 2004

  2. WRCaz

    Roady [MVP] Guest

    What is logged to the Event Viewer? Also; are you running Office 2003 SP1?

    You're probably better off asking this in a Word newsgroup as I think it
    isn't directly related to a Tablet PC

    --
    Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
    www.howto-outlook.com

    Tips of the month:
    -What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

    Roady [MVP], Sep 1, 2004

  3. WRCaz

    Chris H. Guest

    You could try going into Add or Remove Programs and doing a Repair on Word,
    otherwise, issues with the application should be posted to one of the
    microsoft.public.word.* newsgroups.

    Chris H., Sep 1, 2004
  4. WRCaz

    Chris H. Guest

    As I suggested in answering your other post, try doing a Repair in Add or
    Remove Programs, or give the Office MVPs a shot at it by posting to one of
    the Office newsgroups. Sounds to me like a Repair install should help the
    situation.

    Chris H., Sep 1, 2004
  5. WRCaz

    H. A. Jensen Guest

    I also had different issues with Word after installing SP2 and Office 2003
    SP1. After doing a "repair" the problems disappeard.

    Henrik

    H. A. Jensen, Sep 1, 2004