    difference so what makes the XP2400 faster then the XP2100 and is it alot
    faster or not realy noticable??
    THX

    cookiemonster[MoA], Aug 17, 2003

  2. cookiemonster[MoA]

    Wes Newell Guest

    There's 3 versions of the 2100+. Palomino, Tbred A core, and Tbred B core.

    The 2400+ is a Tbred B core.

    B cores will clock about the same, so the only difference would be the
    default speed.

    The older Palomino and Tbred A core will not come close to the speed of
    the Tbred B core.
    Approx. max speed;
    Palomino=1800MHz
    Tbred A core= 1900MHz