    I was awfully tempted to buy the Biostar M7NCD PRO, which seems to be
    a clone of the Asus, and it cost only $57.00.
    Thanks for any advice. sdlomi

    sdlomi, Oct 13, 2003

  2. i got the a7n8x dlx (top end a7n8x board) with all the bells and whistles.
    also depends if you want the SATA feature. i knew that 1 day i`d be getting
    SATA, why i got the deluxe.
    other than features the boards should perform the same and overclock the
    same, aswell as similar stability.

    i`d go with the a7n8x-x, but at the end of the day it's your choice - buy
    the best you can afford

    tim

    \(\) |V| 3 G A, Oct 13, 2003

  3. Look at the GA-7n400 Pro2 SATA raid ATA133 raid nfroce 2 chipset
    dual channel DDR 400 6 channel sound
    nice board
    and run it with Kinston ( or if ya got the money) Corsair PC 3200 ram
    i have a 2200+ @ 2097Mhz

    David Schumann, Oct 14, 2003
  4. :p
    a7n8x dlx rev2.0

    got a 1800+ 1.5v tbredb running at 2.46ghz (from 1.53ghz) :D

    then again, that is running at 2.1vcore and watercooled

    tim

    \(\) |V| 3 G A, Oct 14, 2003