    erik© Guest

    Would I be able to run without modifications a locked tbred XP2400+ at
    15*133 at a kt7a?

    erik©, Jan 2, 2004

  2. erik©

    GlassVial Guest

    Would I be able to run without modifications a locked tbred XP2400+ at
    I don't know about you, but I can't. I just picked up a locked 2400+
    2 days ago, tried it yesterday in every config imagineable. It'll
    post, but it won't boot (hangs after memory count). I'm still waiting
    for someone to post some suggestions that I haven't tried yet, but as
    it's looking right now, this CPU is going back today.

    -GV

    GlassVial, Jan 2, 2004

  3. erik©

    erik© Guest

    Have you tried to let it boot a 100 busspeed?
    for example 12above*100
    if this would boot then you could change 100 busspeed in 133.

    Or you could look at this page:
    http://forums.biosmods.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1375
    Tmod and drebel has made a modded bios which should be able to recognise the
    tbred.
    Hope it works on a locked one too.

    Use abit flashmenu to easily change biosses.

    erik©, Jan 2, 2004
  4. erik©

    Wes Newell Guest

    Yes. Assuming all components meets specs.

    Wes Newell, Jan 2, 2004
  5. erik©

    Wes Newell Guest

    PS, RAM/settings, PS, RAM/settings, PS, RAM/settings, PS, RAM/settings,
    PS, RAM/settings, PS, RAM/settings, PS, RAM/settings, PS, RAM/settings.
    Bios maybe. CPU temp? It aint the MB/cpu combo.

    Wes Newell, Jan 2, 2004
  6. I currently run an Abit KT7-A Rev 1.3 B4 Bios with an AthlonXP 2400+ set at
    15 X 133.

    It posts as an Athlon 2400+ and runs full speed. You must have the B4 bios
    with the Rev 1.3 board.

    Michael Johnson, Jan 22, 2004