    Can anyone give my the bios setting for an amd xp2400xp. Amd's web site
    is terrible to try and find anything. Need correct, not overclocked,
    buss speed clock multiplier and core voltage. thanks Ray

    Ray, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Ray

    bluestringer Guest

    133x15, 1.65v

    bluestringer

    bluestringer, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Tomasz Majkowski, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Tomasz Majkowski, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Tomasz Majkowski, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Peter Strömberg, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Ray, Feb 12, 2004
  8. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Ray, Feb 12, 2004
  9. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Thanks, that is what I needed, a straight forward answer. Ray

    Ray, Feb 12, 2004
  10. different cores
    6 - palomino
    8 - thoroughbred
    10 - barton (512) or thorton (256)

    xp2400+ exists as thoroughbred (133 x 15,0) or thorton (133 x 15,0)
    with the same voltage (1,65) but different typical thermal dissipation
    - 62W vs 54W, i.e. the thorton runs cooler

    Peter Strömberg, Feb 12, 2004
  11. just make sure you copy the entire url, ie
    ....DTree=OBJ(2132)
    not
    ....DTree=OBJ(2132

    Tomasz Majkowski, Feb 12, 2004