    tell it from a Thoroughbred visually? The box shows this chip has 512 Kb L2
    cache BTW.

    Stuart

    Stuart Rogers, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Stuart Rogers

    rstlne Guest

    If it has 512Kb then it should be the barton..

    Wouldnt the FSB give it away too?? (I not sure here)
    333/400 = barton
    266 = t'bred
    (last letter of the opn code)
    d 333
    c 266

    I dont think you can look directly at the package and tell..

    hth

    Amd does list the 2600+ Barton so it's possible
    They even have a 3000+ 200fsb chip and tho I have never seen it sold I know
    people have bought them..

    rstlne, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Stuart Rogers

    Wes Newell Guest

    Cache size number at the end of the part number. If it's a 2600+ Barton,.
    the pn should be AXDA2600DKV4D on the cpu label.

    http://www.amdboard.com/amdid.html

    Wes Newell, Oct 1, 2003