XP64 driver

Discussion in 'Soundblaster Live' started by Stroppy, Aug 9, 2005.

  1. Stroppy

    Stroppy Guest

    Hi,

    I downloaded and installed this file "drivers-amd64-041805.zip" to use it
    with the trial version of XP64.

    But as mentioned in the read me text file, it's a time-bombed version:

    "This driver package was built on April 18, 2005, and will expire 120 days
    from that date.

    You will be notified of this expiration during installation, seven days
    prior to the expiration, and at the time of expiration.

    Once expired, these drivers will no longer function.

    Please check http://preview.creativelabs.com regularly for updated drivers."

    I don't see any new drivers even beta, so what should I do between August 15
    and, let say, December?

    Cheers.

    PS: Sorry for the cross-post with microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general,
    but they are not on the same news server for me.

    Stroppy, Aug 9, 2005