XPC Shuttle SN85G4 front port usb and sound cables needed

Discussion in 'Shuttle' started by Mark, Aug 5, 2004.

  1. Mark

    Mark Guest

    I'm missing the front usb and front audio cables on my XPC Shuttle SN85G4,
    they are grey in colour and connect to JP9 on the motherboard (beside the
    a64 socket)

    Does anyone have spares ones or know were i could get them more (willing to
    pay for them)

    See the link here
    http://forums.sfftech.com/messageview.cfm?catid=43&threadid=62388

    (the grey cables going into the motherboard i'm missing)

    If anyone can help me out please email me or msn me

    Thanks

    Mark

    Mark, Aug 5, 2004