    This has gotten very frustrating and Xploretech keeps
    pointing the finger at Microsoft.

    Any help would great. Thanks.

    Dan, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Dan

    terri Guest

    Have you checked with Xplore's support? The machine should be under
    warranty if you just bought it.

    terri, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Dan

    Guest Guest

    I did call XploreTech but they informed me that since I
    loaded Xp Tablet (it came shipped with Win2000) that it
    was a Microsoft issue.

    It sounds like they're passing the buck but I was hoping
    that it was a passive -vs- active pen issue (it was
    shipped with a passive pen) and I took a chance that
    someone in this newsgroup had seen this before.

    I may be out of luck and just have to reload Windows2K.

    Thanks for the response.

    Guest, Dec 12, 2003
  4. Dan

    terri Guest

    Xplore makes both a touch screen and the model with the digitizer. Sounds
    like you didn't buy the one with the digitizer, so XP Tablet PC Edition
    won't work correctly.

    I've sent it off to one of my contacts at Xplore, though, so we'll see what
    he says.

    terri, Dec 12, 2003
  5. Dan

    Guest Guest