    I would operate this thing without any attached keyboard or mouse. I
    would use Bluetooth headphones all of the time.

    I don't know if this machine is fit to this purpose. Any comments?

    David Arnstein, Jan 3, 2014

  2. David Arnstein

    BillW50 Guest

    In David Arnstein typed:
    I don't have any I3 or I5 machines, but I have lots of Core2 Duo tablets
    and laptops. And Core2 Duo processors are fine (1.5GHz or faster) for
    watching DVDs and streaming videos and all. Anything less, forget it.
    Like my two Dell Latitude ST with Atom Z670 processors (one running
    Windows 8 and the other Windows 7) are way too slow for watching videos.
    Heck just web browsing they are still way too slow for my tastes.

    BillW50, Jan 3, 2014