    small business site ive read about in this news group
    thanks
    adonis

    Doolittle, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Small Business:
    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/default.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&s=bsd ,
    or you can go to Dell.com and click on Small Business.

    Follow the links to desktop systems, Dimension, product details. The
    XPS has more space for drives in its case, it has a larger power supply,
    Gigabit Ethernet comes standard, the chipset has ICH5R (whatever that is),
    and other features "too numerous to mention" <he, he>.

    *TimDaniels*

    Timothy Daniels, Jan 31, 2004

  3. Carolyn Taliaferro, Jan 31, 2004
  4. The XPS is more like a blue version of a Precision workstation case than an
    8300, but some of the internal components are the same.

    Edward J. Neth, Jan 31, 2004