    I have put on Blade an XVR-100 and Elite3D now
    no signal from XVR-100 and got signal at boot from Elite but
    monitor is black. please help , some prom wrong settings?

    NuBus, Mar 25, 2005

  2. NuBus

    tunla Guest

    http://www.sun.com/products-n-solut...l/816-7560-14/chap2.install.html#pgfId-999320
    -------

    Sun XVR-100 Graphics Accelerator Default Console Display

    Note - Only the Sun XVR-100 graphics accelerator HD15 video output
    connector can provide console output. You cannot set the DVI video
    connector as the console.

    To set the Sun XVR-100 graphics accelerator as the default monitor
    console display:

    1. At the ok prompt, type:

    ok show-displays

    The following shows how to set the console device:

    a) /[email protected],700000/SUNW,[email protected]

    b) /[email protected],600000/SUNW,[email protected]

    q) NO SELECTION

    2. Select the graphics accelerator you want to be the default console
    display.

    In this example, you would select b for the Sun XVR-100 graphics
    accelerator.

    Enter Selection, q to quit: b

    /[email protected],600000/SUNW,[email protected] has been selected.

    Type ^Y ( Control-Y ) to insert it in the command line.

    e.g. ok nvalias mydev ^Y

    for creating devalias mydev for

    /[email protected],600000/SUNW,[email protected]

    3. Create an alias name for the Sun XVR-100 graphics accelerator
    device.

    This example shows mydev as the alias device name.

    ok nvalias mydev

    Press Control-Y, then Return.

    4. Set the device you selected to be the console device.

    ok setenv output-device mydev

    5. Store the alias name that you have created.

    ok setenv use-nvramrc? true

    6. Reset the output-device environment:

    ok reset-all

    tunla, Mar 25, 2005