    "6. The board is supported in either 33MHz or 66MHz PCI slots."

    TIA
    S.Chang

    S.Chang, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Should work. It's not _supported_ by Sun but it shouldn't work fine
    nevertheless...

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Feb 26, 2005

  3. Have had a pair of them in an Ultra 30 and an U60 before my current
    Blade 1000. The issue I had in the U30 was that the device driver would
    not load when the 66MHz slot was used. In the U60 all slots worked fine.

    U5/10 being quite recent should probably work ok aswell.

    /wfr
    Fredrik

    Fredrik Lundholm, Feb 28, 2005
  4. S.Chang

    S.Chang Guest

    End up putting them into the Ultra 80s, a shame I can't get it to work
    with the 20" Apple TFT at 1680x1050.

    Thanks for all the helps

    S.Chang

    S.Chang, Feb 28, 2005
  5. S.Chang

    x Guest

    Boot with only that monitor connected.

    Then run (even if it didn't sync try this remote anyway) :

    prtconf -pv | grep edid

    You should get a bunch of hex numbers if it works.
    Post them back here, and I'll see what I can do ...

    x, Mar 2, 2005
  6. S.Chang

    S.Chang Guest

    ModeLine info from didn't work, tried that already.
    This is what I have obtained
    119.0 1680 1728 1760 1840 1050 1053 1059 1080

    S.Chang

    S.Chang, Mar 2, 2005