    Whatever tips you all can offer, I'll appreciate greatly. 6. Should not a
    dial-up download work ?
    Joe

    Joseph di Piazza, Sep 11, 2004

  2. Joseph di Piazza

    Chris H. Guest

    Joe, you should post your issues to the microsoft.public.onenote newsgroup.
    Before you do, take a look around previous posts and do a little search. I
    seem to recall a solution for this issue being posted.

    Chris H., Sep 11, 2004

  3. The cause is probably a corrupted download. I had the same thing happen.
    Re-downloading resolved it.

    --
    Charlie.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Sep 11, 2004
  4. Joseph di Piazza

    WNewquay Guest

    Joseph,
    It *does* sound like a corrupted download, but you will want to clear your
    cache in IE before trying again or else you will just end up trying the same
    corrupted download.

    In IE - Tools / Internet Options / Temporary Internet Files / Delete Files

    WNewquay, Sep 12, 2004