    4 pixel pipelines in my current one ;P

    Best Regards,
    Giovanni

    Giovanni Azua, Nov 2, 2005

  2. Giovanni Azua

    Matt U.K. Guest

    Matt U.K., Nov 2, 2005

  3. Giovanni Azua

    Revolvr Guest

    If you absolutely have to have the fastest card, you're gonna pay for it.
    There are other factory overclocked cards that are almost as fast for a lot
    less. The BFG costs $80 US less than the Asus version. The Asus is clocked
    at 486/1350. The BFG at 460/1300.

    Revolvr, Nov 2, 2005
  4. Giovanni Azua

    McGrandpa Guest

    I've had Asus, Creative, PNY, Diamond and eVGA branded nVidia based cards.
    One thing I will say after owning 3 eVGA cards is they are solid and
    reliable. Even more so than my Asus cards. The others aren't even in the
    running in this issue. Quality product does seem to matter to eVGA.
    McG.

    McGrandpa, Nov 3, 2005