    So your solutions are to A) Get a Audigy 2 Platinum if you want the drive,
    B) Get a Pro, so you get the break out box. C)Stick with crappy on-board or
    some other sound card

    24 Carrot Balla, Dec 12, 2003

  2. 24 Carrot Balla

    DaveW Guest

    I must point out that in most all cases, replies are to the
    NG, NOT email, and also in most cases an email reply
    is NOT welcome, and requests for email reply are usually
    ignored..

    "Since I'm a nice person, I will just assume that none
    of you knew the answer"

    That is likely the case.
    If you are not satisfied with the response here, you could
    always try Creative Labs Tech Support.

    BAAAA HAAAAAA HAAAAAA HAHAAAA HARRR HARRRR <snork>
    LMAO... ROTFIL... LOL... ROTFLMAO...

    DaveW, Dec 18, 2003