    it didn't solve anything. As soon as I rollback to the old driver
    however, it works fine. Anybody know what might be causing this? Thanks,

    Maan

    Maan Bsat, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Maan Bsat

    Gary Quiring Guest

    I have a Dell system with a Geforce3 Ti 500 card, and it still has the
    It's your Geforce BIOS that is at fault. I had the exact same problem
    with a Geforce 3 Ti200 and Geforce 4 4400 with a Dell 1702FP and
    1900FP. I flash upgraded my BIOS on both cards and the 'yellow tint'
    is gone.

    Try doing a google search for Nvidia BIOS. Here is a link to a site
    that is down right now. I don't know if it's coming back or not:

    http://bunny.xs4all.nl/hardware/vid_nvidia.html

    Gary Quiring

    Gary Quiring, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Maan Bsat

    Shawk Guest

    Can I ask what site you got the bios update from?

    many thanks, Shawk

    Shawk, Jul 9, 2003
  4. Maan Bsat

    tq96 Guest

    It's your Geforce BIOS that is at fault. I had the exact same problem
    What was the version of the BIOS that your card originally had?

    tq96, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Maan Bsat

    Gary Quiring Guest

    My Geforce 3 had 3.20.00.16.23. I did not write down what version my
    Geforce 4 card had.

    Gary Quiring

    Gary Quiring, Jul 10, 2003