    the keyboard or can they be configured in XP?

    Thanks in advance.

    Frank

    Franklin, Jan 15, 2004

  2. The software for ME might work,here it is.
    http://tinyurl.com/2gxrr

    Does anyone use them keyboard buttons?

    Trai'

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Franklin

    Tom Scales Guest

    Unlikely. Search www.hpq.com in the support area, but I don't believe Compaq
    ever supported the 5221 under XP.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Trai' La Trash, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Franklin

    Tom Scales Guest

    I'm quite aware of compatability mode. Before you spout off, you should be
    aware that one of the LIMITATIONS of this mode is that it only works for
    applications, NOT for programs that are MONITORS (i.e. keyboard utilities).

    Good idea, wrong answer.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jan 16, 2004