Yo Karen!

Discussion in 'Gigabyte' started by Richard Dower, Sep 23, 2004.

  1. Richard Dower, Sep 23, 2004

  2. Richard Dower

    Glitch Guest

    What's new fixed in this Bios except that problem thay said they
    fixed(the 0F41 CPU can't boot issue)?

    I also have one more question,though I'm not sure that it's a hardware
    issue.When I boot Windows XP(SP 1a),and logon I get another 30-40
    seconds before I can open any programs (I just get that Busy cursor
    thing when I move the cursor to the quick launch bar).And when I log off
    my user acount I can't logon to another acount unless I reboot.This is
    not a virus,Spyware,Adware or anything like that(I checked with
    Norton,Spybot and Ad-Aware).

    Glitch, Sep 24, 2004

  3. Perhaps something to do with your broadband?, hard to say. Sorry.

    Richard Dower, Sep 24, 2004
  4. Richard Dower

    Glitch Guest

    Nah,I don't have Broadband I'm using ISDN.I'll be installing Broadband
    this fall.
    And could you tell me the fixes in F10 Bios?

    Glitch, Sep 24, 2004
  5. Here is what i suggest, backup your current BIOS to a floppy disk. You can
    do this by entering your BIOS and hitting F8, "copy main bios to backup"

    Then upgrade your BIOS to F11, try it...see if it works, if things get worse
    you have the BIOS on floppy, or you can boot from your backup BIOS.

    Gigabyte rarely gift a proper revision history for BIOS revisions.

    Richard Dower, Sep 24, 2004
  6. Richard Dower

    Karen Parker Guest

    Karen Parker, Sep 25, 2004