    advanced batch filter can batch convert,edit,add filters and effects to images.

    you can free download advanced batch filter from here:
    http://www.epcsoft.net

    epcsoft, Apr 17, 2004

  2. epcsoft

    CoMa Guest

    Newsreader:
    On 17 Apr 2004 00:38:19 -0700,
    "epcsoft" wrote this message:

    >advanced batch filter can batch convert,edit,add filters and effects to images.
    >
    >you can free download advanced batch filter from here:
    >http://www.epcsoft.net

    Not freeware !! $39.5

    ----From the Epcsoft site-----
    Advanced Batch Filter offers over 20 filters
    (emboss, twist, tile, wave, merge, blue, antialias)
    and effects to batch edit and enhance images,
    supports over 30 file formats.
    ---------------------------

    I can do the same stuff in IrfanView or XnView
    and they are freeware

    I could not see the website in Opera, Firefox or IE6.
    I had to download the site with HTTrack So I could
    read the page. They have made a lot of HTML error
    in the code, the worst one was a javascript error
    and some spelling errors.

    /CoMa

    --
    Conny (CoMa) Magnusson