    ephedralover Guest

    Used just for gaming.Only requirement is DVI output, which most have.
    What would you get?

    ephedralover, Feb 15, 2007

  2. ephedralover

    spartacus Guest

    The Nvidia 7300 GT goes on sale for 99 bucks locally, and that's in
    retail stores. You might do better on line.

    spartacus, Feb 15, 2007

  3. ephedralover

    DRS Guest

    Forget the 7300 for gaming. You'd do better with a 6600GT.

    You can get the 7600GT online for close to US$100 these days. It craps on
    any 7300 from a great height.

    DRS, Feb 15, 2007
  4. ephedralover

    Paul Guest