    start at 0000h.

    Thank you.

    S.L.

    Sang Leen, May 27, 2004

  2. Sang Leen

    Rob Turk Guest

    At reset the Z80 always starts at address 0000H.

    Rob

    Rob Turk, May 27, 2004

  3. Sang Leen

    Tauno Voipio Guest

    At the days of CP/M-80, there were constructions
    with a different start address, e.g. 0xff00, but
    this needs external hardware ('address fooler').

    The address sent out from the processor at start
    is 0x0000.

    Tauno Voipio
    tauno voipio @ iki fi

    Tauno Voipio, May 27, 2004