    have seen that a lot of people on this group are using it. So, should
    I be worried about the cooler braking free from the socket and
    trashing everything inside my case, or am I just being paranoid?

    Boris Cikota, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Boris Cikota

    TomG Guest

    well, if the case is moved around a lot then I would be concerned. if the
    computer is never really moved, then all will be fine. I'm running one on
    my IC7-G and have had it on there for some time with no issues.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 118,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Nov 15, 2003

  3. Boris Cikota

    Boris Cikota Guest

    Tnx for putting my mind at ease. :) It's a full tower steel case
    packed to the hilt so there is not much moving around involved. :)
    Zalman is going in tomorrow.

    Boris Cikota, Nov 16, 2003